The purpose of the MMMS2017 conference is to explore and ensure an understanding of the critical aspects which contributed to sustainable development, especially materials, machines and methods. From such understanding, the conference aims at an overall approach to assist policy makers, industries and researchers at various levels to position the local technological development towards sustainable development in the global context, to assist decision making towards a greener approach especially for material, machines and methods.
Abstracts, of a maximum of 400 words, should be submitted to the conference page and should indicate the topic and whether they relate to a poster, paper. De ce fait, il agit rapidement et dure viagra pour homme longtemps.
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Advanced materials, material applications towards sustainability
– Materials machining and processing technologies for reduction of environmental impact
– Life cycle engineering, impact assessment and control for machines and processes
– Sustainable machine design: mechatronics, CAD/CAM/CAE, maritime engineering
– Industrial engineering towards sustainability
– Low carbon industry, efficient systems, energy efficiency and energy saving
– Renewable energy, alternative fuels